28 companies receive recognition for sustainable construction initiatives
Our annual Greenbuild Special Edition is a compilation of case-studies which highlight innovative companies running the gamut in homebuilding, commercial contracting, architecture and design, consulting, manufacturing, modular solutions, solar installation and much more. Featured businesses, known as Editor’s Choice honorees, are committed to furthering sustainability and energy-efficiency in the built environment.
Editor’s Choice honorees are chosen by our staff for their forward-thinking nature and ability to drive industry innovations. Recipients of this annual award are showcased in the Greenbuild Special Edition, which is released each fall in conjunction with the annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, held this year in Los Angeles, California.
Here are the 2016 Greenbuild Editor’s Choice honorees:
- Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG)
- Comfort Line LTD* (Booth 992)
- Container Homes USA
- Eco Wood Treatment* (Booth 2424)
- Edge Adhesives* (Piloseal: Booth 1757)
- Energy Focus Inc.* (Booth 907)
- Evolve Technologies LLC* (Booth 1247)
- Excel Dryer* (Booth 2300)
- First Community Housing
- G Little Construction
- Granville Homes
- GreenCircle Certified
- Harvard Maintenance
- Heartwood Residential
- Kitchens To Go
- Messana Radiant Cooling* (Booth 412)
- Orness Design Group Inc.
- PlanGrid* (Booth 1948)
- Renewed Materials Inc.* (Booth 1727)
- Roll-A-Shade* (Booth 1843)
- SCS Global Services* (Booth 2243)
- SIGA Cover* (Booth 2743)
- Small Planet Supply Inc.
- Superior Essex* (Booth 3023)
- T-Clear Corporation
- The Garland Company Inc.* (Booth 2063)
- U.S. Rubber Recycling Inc.* (Booth 1852)
- VCA Green* (Booth 1962)
- View Inc.* (1801)
- Wahaso* (Booth 2501)
- Zing Enterprises
The 2016 Greenbuild Editor’s Choice honorees will be showcased in the Greenbuild Special Edition, coming this Fall.